Here are our favourite 12 Pubs of Christmas in Dublin, some of the loveliest traditional pubs!!
1. Hogan’s- Cafe style bar, one of our favourite pubs in Dublin.
2. The Long Hall- Sit & admire the sparkling chandeliers & mirrored back bar in this traditional Victorian Pub.
3.The Stags Head- One of the best Victorian Pubs in Dublin.
4. . The Temple Bar- Atmospheric, love the Christmas decorations, very twinkly!!
5. The Palace Bar- Immerse yourself in one of Dublin’s great Literary Pubs & meet a few characters!Whiskey a speciality!
6. Mulligan’s, Poolbeg Street- Step back in time in this gorgeous simple Pub. Lovely Guinness!!
7. McDaid’s- Just off Grafton Street, escape from the hustle & bustle in this very tall bar!
8. Bruxelle’s- Release your inner Rock Chick by the statue of Phil Lynott!! Rock on!
9. Kehoe’s- Grab your self one of the best snugs in Dublin & soak up the laughter of the crowd.
10. O’Donoghue’s- Join in on a traditional music session, toe tapping mandatory.
11. Doheny & Nesbitt’s- Revel in some old world charm in this gorgeous Dublin Pub.
12. Toners-one of my favourites!! Great Guinness & gorgeous pub interior, like stepping back in time!!